What is Headway's Hiring Process?
Our 2-step application allows applicants to apply quickly with either mobile or computing devices. Candidates interested in the organization are invited to have a conversation with our team about our organization. Some of the topics that will be explored include:
• A discussion of the hiring process and the expected steps
• An inquiry of what priorities exist for that job seeker
• Timelines for when someone is ready and able to start working with us
Our interviewing process takes 2 to 4 weeks, although some positions may take longer. It is important to take the time to get the right person into the role, and for the candidates to know that we are right for them!
A commitment to Empower
• Community commitment – We are committed to making and strengthening community connections with every conversation we have. You will have the opportunity to talk with our hiring team to ask questions about the organization and our mission. We provide regular status updates for candidates in the process. We are looking to connect with mental health professionals to understand where they wish to develop, and how they look at serving the community.
• Safety commitment - Some positions may require an in-person interview later in the process because of the nature of the work, but most interviews can be held virtually. All candidates will be updated on their status regularly. We know how discouraging it is to have a lack of contact after the initial phases of a job search. We make a firm commitment that no person who applies will be “ghosted” in the process. We will provide you with updates throughout the process with various messaging options to keep you informed.
• Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – We are committed to finding qualified mental health professionals that represent the diversity of our communities. We value candidates with a diverse set of perspectives and use that as a framework for sustaining the diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workforce. As a community provider, we work hard to find a variety of practitioners and points of view. Some of the most important training our
practitioners receive early in their onboarding is a focus on awareness of fragilization of marginalized groups and how to avoid seeing others through a lens of weakness. We are committed to empowering our community to be emotionally healthy with a team that reflects that community appropriately.
We update the listings on our website regularly and are actively seeking candidates for those positions. Applicants will receive an email within 24 hours of applying, inviting them to have a preliminary conversation.
We are interested in hiring an engaged candidate who can thrive and grow in our environment and are eager to find new practitioners to serve the community. All candidates will be asked during the process to provide their work history, provide 3 professional references, and be able to pass a background check.
If you don’t see a current position posted that you would be interested in but are still drawn to the mission of empowering people to be emotionally healthy, we want to connect with you!
To learn more about careers at Headway, just email your contact information to email@example.com!